Car collateral loans are secured loans that allows the borrower to use your asset as collateral to get the loan amount. This asset is usually your lien free car in these loans. The loan amount depends on the market value and condition of your car that is used as collateral. These loans are secured loans therefore, borrowers can avail a higher loan amount at a lower interest rate than unsecured loans.
Canadian Equity Loan specializes in providing Car Collateral Loans in Pickering at minimum interest rates and with a loan amount up to $50,000. This amount depends upon the value of your car you use as collateral. You can be eligible for a more significant amount if your car’s value is high. Car collateral loans are easy to obtain and that too, with a little amount of paperwork. There are low monthly installments and extended loan terms that help you pay back your loan quickly.
Basic Requirement for Car Collateral Loans in Pickering:
- Your vehicle should not be more than 10 years old
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Vehicle Registration
- Insurance on the vehicle must include collision
- Proof of Address (piece of mail)
Enjoy the Benefits of a Loan
- Early Payouts Without Any Penalties
- low interest rate from 12% to 49% APR.
- No Credit Checks Involved
- Get the cash in just a few hours on the day of loan approval
- Keep Your Vehicle During The Loan session
- Longest loan term up to 6 years
Contact us (toll-free) 1-844-586-6311 for instant approval or apply online today!