A poor credit car loan Moncton New Brunswick is a good solution when you need quick cash. This is a short-term loan where you’ll use your car’s title as collateral. Many people prefer this to bank loans since the application process is easy and fast. But before deciding whether you should apply for it or not, you must understand the loan’s key details.
Important Things to Know About Auto Title Loans
- You Must Own the Vehicle: The lending company will require proof that you own the collateral. You’ll need to show your car’s title, and your name must be on it before the application process can begin.
- The loan is Based on Your Car’s Value: The amount you can borrow will depend on your car’s equity, and the approved loan will be less than the collateral’s value. If your car has substantial value, then you can borrow anywhere from $45,000 to $50,000.
- There’s No Credit Check: Auto finance loans are considered secured because there’s a collateral. This also means the lender doesn’t have to do credit checks to see whether you’re a risky investment.
- No Restrictions on Loan Use: There are no rules on how you should spend the money on this loan. You can use it to pay your rent, go on vacation, have your home fixed, or consolidate your debt.
- You Don’t Give Up the Vehicle: Even though you’ll surrender the car’s title to the lender, your car will remain with you.
Borrow More Money Than Any Competitor has to Offer
Canadian Equity Loans will help you get over the hard times. You can borrow as much as $50,000 without undergoing credit or employment checks. The company also offers low-interest rates and accepts early payouts without penalties. Sign up at their website or call their toll-free number at 1-844-586-6311.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111672227236884542997/posts