A title loan is a sensible option if you need additional funds to pay your tuition, meet this month’s rent, or consolidate your credit card debt. This secured loan can prop up your budget with minimal fuss and reduced risk. But before you borrow using your car Victoria British Columbia, make sure you weigh the ups and downs of this loan first.
Benefits and Disadvantages of Auto Title Loans
- You can use them for a multitude of reasons. You can use this loan for whatever you need, like paying medical bills or going on your dream vacation. The lender won’t impose on any limits.
- You have thousands of companies to choose from. Do a quick Google search and you can see thousands of lenders offering auto finance. You can also get a title loan from credit unions and peer-to-peer lenders.
- You don’t need to have excellent credit. Even people with a poor credit score or no credit history, pensioners, or those who are currently unemployed can qualify for this loan.
- There’s a risk of repossession. The lender can pull out your car if you miss default on the loan. They can then sell it off to recover their investment. Make sure you meet your monthly payments if you want to keep your car.
- Early payments can be penalized. Some companies levy fines if the borrower repays the loan early. It’s their way of covering their losses if you close the loan early.
Lowest Possible Payment in the Industry
You can manage your finances better with Canadian Equity Loans. You can borrow as much as $50,000 from this trusted lender. The company also offers low-interest rates and accepts early payouts without penalties. You don’t even have to worry about credit or employment checks. Log on to their website or call their toll-free number at 1-844-586-6311.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111672227236884542997/posts
There are several options available to you when there’s an emergency and you need cash fast. You can try to get a loan from traditional lenders like banks or borrow money from family and friends. The former takes time while the latter is uncomfortable and tricky. Luckily, you can borrow using your car Victoria British Columbia.
3 Important Terms to Know When Applying for a Title Loan
It’s vital that you have a clear understanding of everything that a special financing auto loan entails. Here are three terms you have to remember:
- Collateral Loan: This is a type of secured loan that demands an asset to be put up as collateral. This loan relies on the value of the collateral and not on the borrower’s credit score. It’s what makes title loans so popular.
- Collateral: This is the asset, item of value, or property that a borrower offers to a lending company in exchange for a loan. Title loans require the borrower to surrender the title to their vehicle as collateral. This will serve as the repayment in the event the customer defaults.
- Roll-over Payment: This is an option offered by most auto title lenders. It gives the client the option to extend or renew their loan if they can’t pay. The borrower will pay an extension fee which is separate from the amount loaned. It also doesn’t affect the accrued interest.
Get You More Money than the Competition
Borrowing the cash you need is easy with Canadian Equity Loans. You can apply for as much as $50,000 in loans without worrying about credit checks. It’s easy application and approval process means you can get the money on the same day. You can call their toll-free number at 1-844-586-6311 or log on to their website to apply online.
For more information, visit us on: