The popularity of challenged credit auto loans Kelowna British Columbia means many people are now familiar with this kind of secured loan. Despite its widespread acceptance in Canada, a large number of prospective borrowers remain wary about title loans because of misinformation. This deprives them of the opportunity to get out of a financial problem faster. To help set the record straight, we’re exposing the top myths about auto title loans.
Busting the Top Myths About Auto Title Loans
- You need a good credit score. It’s easy to see why millions of people readily believe this myth. Most conventional loans – from bank loans to credit cards – require a positive credit score in order to qualify. This is not the case with title loans since you will be putting up collateral.
- Title lenders charge a large penalty for paying the loan early. This is another fallacy that prevents thousands of borrowers from seeking help from title lending companies. While it’s true that some lenders don’t allow early payouts since it will cut down on their profits, there are many companies that don’t have penalties for pre-payment. You just have to find one such lender.
- There’s no way you can clear a car pawn loan. There are a lot of horror stories about title lending companies taking advantage of applicants to trap them into unfair deals. There are fraudulent companies to be sure, but if you take the time to do your research, you will find a registered and trustworthy company.
Same Day Cash
Get the best deals with Canadian Equity Loans. You can borrow as much as $50,000 from this trusted lender. The company offers low-interest rates and affordable monthly payments. They also accept early payouts without penalties. You can receive the cash you need in a few hours while retaining possession of your car. Log on to their website or call their toll-free number at 1-844-586-6311.
For more information, visit us on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111672227236884542997/posts
The Canadian economy might be doing better than expected but it seems a lot of people still need some fast cash. Whether it’s to cover an emergency or to add to your budget, challenged credit auto loans Kelowna British Columbia is a great way to get money quickly. But if you’re not careful with your loan, you might end up paying more than what you originally borrowed. Here’s how you can stop that from happening.
3 Ways to Avoid High Fees
- Research the rates. You can easily avoid being caught off-guard by high fees by researching rates before applying for a loan. Most get a title loan because there’s an emergency. Because of this, they tend to just go with the lender that will give them the highest loan. Spend some time comparing rates and understanding the payment framework.
- Avoid rollover fee by paying your bad credit score auto loan on time. Think about working with the lender and your company and having your payment deducted automatically from your pay. This will minimize the chances of forgetting payments. Another option is to ask the lending company if they allow partial payments.
- Take advantage of a credit counseling service. They will assist you in developing a plan for your finances, improve your credit rating, and come up with a realistic monthly budget. A credit counselor can also help you select the right lender or to understand the contract terms.
Faster than the Competition
Working with Canadian Equity Loans might be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. The company offers loans as high as $50,000, without credit or employment checks. They also have low-interest rates and affordable monthly payments. They even offer customers a flexible payment plan. Sign up for a loan on their official website or call their toll-free number at 1-844-586-6311.
For more information, visit us on: