If you have a financial emergency and need cash fast, a special financing auto loan Kamloops British Columbia is your best option. They are easier to apply for and you have a higher chance of approval since you’re putting collateral on the table. But there still some basic requirements you need to meet in order to qualify.
Requirements to Qualify for a Title Loan
- Clean title. This is undoubtedly the most important requirement for a title loan. Aside from an ownership title that’s free from obligations, it should also be in your name.
- The borrower is an adult. You have to have reached the age of majority for you to qualify for a car pawn loan. In most states, it would mean you’re 18-years-old while other areas might require the borrower to be older.
- Residency. Some lending companies will only deal with borrowers who are residents of the state. You’ll be asked to provide proof of residence in this case.
- The right type of insurance. There are lenders who will demand that you apply for basic insurance coverage for your vehicle. This is usually done to help ease the company’s concerns about the car’s equity.
- Steady income. You don’t necessarily have to be employed to avail of a title loan. But even if you don’t have a job, you need to provide proof that you have funds arriving regularly.
The Number One in the Industry
Canadian Equity Loans have easy to meet requirements. You don’t even have to worry about having a good credit score or providing proof of employment. Borrowers can apply for loans up to $50,000. The company also offers low interest rates, affordable monthly payments, and flexible payment plans. Just log on to their website to apply. You can also call their toll-free number at 1-844-586-6311.
For more information, visit us on:
In today’s current economic climate, being laid off can be depressing. You’re lucky if you have enough savings to tide you over. While being out of a job might feel like the end of the world, it’s actually not. You can always avail of a special financing auto loan Kamloops British Columbia.
Can I Apply for a Title Loan Even if I Don’t Have a Job?
Yes, if you work with the right lender. There are thousands of lending companies that are amenable to lend money even to those who have a poor credit rating or are currently unemployed.
A vehicle title loan is a secured loan. It means that you’ll be putting up collateral. This improves your chances of getting approved. And as the name implies, this loan entails you offering your vehicle’s title as security. The title should ideally be lien-free, although some lenders are willing to overlook that too and will simply adjust the loan amount. A poor credit car loan does not require that you have a job, although you have to provide proof that you are receiving some type of income. You can show your pension or disability slips. A bank statement assuring that you receive money every month is also accepted.
Lowest Interest Rates in the Industry
Secure the money you need with Canadian Equity Loans. They’re one of the most reliable names in the lending industry. Borrowers can avail of loans as high as $50,000, without having to worry about their credit score or credit history. The company also offers the lowest interest rates around as well as flexible loan payment terms. Applying is as easy as 1-2-3. Just log on to their website or call their toll-free number at 1-844-586-6311.
For more information, visit us on: